Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, I need to replace the Aruba 2400 series controller with 3600 series controller

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Hi, I need to replace the Aruba 2400 series controller with 3600 series controller

Posted Apr 04, 2016 02:07 PM

I need to repalce the Aruba 2400 series controller with 3600 series controller. I am part of Operational team. this is the first time for me to upgrade the controller. Can any one help me what steps I need to follow to do it.

• 2.  RE: Hi, I need to replace the Aruba 2400 series controller with 3600 series controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 04, 2016 02:39 PM

The licenses are not transferable between the 2400 and 3600 so it might be good to just start from scratch.  Whatever code you want to put on the 3600 controller, in the release notes, it will have detailed information on how to upgrade from one platform to another.  You could read that to get some good general background on how to do an upgrade.

• 3.  RE: Hi, I need to replace the Aruba 2400 series controller with 3600 series controller

Posted Apr 05, 2016 12:03 AM

Hi ,

Thanks for you reply, I will go through the reference design document you shared with me. Will come back to you in case any more help require from you.

Again very thanks to you for your help