Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

HPE M-Series Switches - SN2010M

This thread has been viewed 17 times
  • 1.  HPE M-Series Switches - SN2010M

Posted Apr 21, 2023 01:35 PM

I have to install a couple of these and wondering if there was anyone out there with any experience with them?   It appears they run the MLNX-OS system which I believe is Mellanox.  They seem to be only used for storage environments - I wish they ran ArubaCX-OS :)

• 2.  RE: HPE M-Series Switches - SN2010M

Posted Apr 22, 2023 12:24 PM

These are Mellanox as you already find out. These switches have very low latency and are very fast. The primary usage is for storage/server environments. And are really highy optimized for such environment. You can find HPE documentation on deployment of those switches. 

Best, Gorazd

------------------------------
    Gorazd Kikelj
    MVP Expert 2023
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: HPE M-Series Switches - SN2010M

Posted 2 hours ago

But WHERE does one find this documentation?   I've been looking for some time now and haven't found anything super useful.   Any links would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• 4.  RE: HPE M-Series Switches - SN2010M

MVP GURU
    Posted an hour ago

Do check here: https://support.hpe.com/connect/s/product?language=en_US&kmpmoid=1010699578&tab=manuals