Atmosphere 2021

View Only
last person joined: 9 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

I am using Aruba 2930F-24G-4SFP+ Switch (JL253A) switch - Latency and request time out issue

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  I am using Aruba 2930F-24G-4SFP+ Switch (JL253A) switch - Latency and request time out issue

Posted Feb 13, 2024 11:01 AM

Hi,

I am facing the latency and request timeout issue for VLAN 30 only, so we are affecting other VLANs from them. VLAN 30 is only assigned for CCTV and door access devices. A single PC connected to VLAN 30 for CCTV and door access, but I could not take a remote to that desktop. Please help to resolve the issue.

• 2.  RE: I am using Aruba 2930F-24G-4SFP+ Switch (JL253A) switch - Latency and request time out issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 14, 2024 09:45 AM

There is not enough information in your request, as a network diagram, configuration and test data is missing.

I would recommend to work with your Aruba/network partner or ultimately with Aruba Support to investigate what is going on.

Bad cables may cause latency/timeouts as one possible option.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------