Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

i have aruba controler 650 and am forget password login my network on wifi and am need to change or

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  i have aruba controler 650 and am forget password login my network on wifi and am need to change or

Posted Dec 27, 2014 05:35 PM

i have aruba controler 650 and am forget password login my network on wifi and am need to change or reset it please 

• 2.  RE: i have aruba controler 650 and am forget password login my network on wifi and am need to change or

Posted Dec 27, 2014 11:54 PM

Are you trying to reset the controller login password or your network key? 

• 3.  RE: i have aruba controler 650 and am forget password login my network on wifi and am need to change or

Posted Dec 28, 2014 11:48 AM
    - Here is process for resetting the login password. Please use the Password Recovery process:

Please login using console with a serial cable (e.g. you must be infront of the controller):
    Login : password
    Password: forgetme!

Then go into enable mode with pwd “enable”

Config terminal
    #Mgmt-user admin root

<hit enter to setup the new root password>

Once done logout and login back in with the new password.

Do not forget to execute #write memory in order to save the new password.

- If you are looking to decrypt the wireless security key which you have setup for your wireless network. Please execute #encrypt disable and then execute #show run, under the config you will see the wireless key in clear text under your VAP profile section.