Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all
This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  IAP 505

Posted Dec 14, 2022 02:27 PM
    Hello everyone,

I hope that everyone's doing well.

I have a few questions, I don't know if any of you will be able to help me, but even if you won't I still appreciate the time you took reading this.

So we've 4 IAP 505 in one of our costumers infrastructure, they were really easy to set up.
    I've configured the VC and the SSIDs, etc. Everything is working as it should.

Now my question is, in the dashboard, the graphs only goes as far as 5 - 6 minutes, is there a way to get the graph details for at least 1 month?
    I'm asking this because I'll need to provide data from each month, the bandwidth used, users connected, cpu used and memory, etc. I can't seem to find this option anywhere.

The other question, these APs can be controlled by Aruba Central? I know that on the Aruba Central you can get a lot more details, and probably it can do what I'm trying to do.

Thank you very much for your help.

• 2.  RE: IAP 505
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 14, 2022 04:17 PM
    if you need to see the dashboard data for extended period of time, then yo need Aruba Central which will give you a lot more.
    All the Aruba APs and switches can be managed by Aruba Central.

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------