Network Management

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

iMC E0710P03 - Remediating Compliance - SSH Connection Termination

This thread has been viewed 24 times
  • 1.  iMC E0710P03 - Remediating Compliance - SSH Connection Termination

Posted Mar 21, 2024 06:35 PM

Hey all,

Recently upgraded to E0710P03 (upgraded from E0708P03 -> E0710 -> E0170P03) and now when I attempt to remediate, or even 'display command' against my gear the SSH connections are terminating and I've run out of ideas for how to debug. Specifically the output of a task is:

<Command> configure terminal
    <Error> SSH connection closed
    <Response Prompt>

Authentication appears to be working, and I'm able to utilizing the same account from the same server using plink and putty without these terminations.

Any guidance would be appreciated; I noticed a similar error being fixed in H02 ( CMS case 0929111: Error by Job Connections with SSH: "SSH Connection closed".) and am wondering if skipping over this hotfix release is biting me in the rear.

• 2.  RE: iMC E0710P03 - Remediating Compliance - SSH Connection Termination

Posted 10 days ago

Hi All and HP Support,
    I have the same problem. I will test to roll back to "H02" and test if it will work again.

• 3.  RE: iMC E0710P03 - Remediating Compliance - SSH Connection Termination

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 9 days ago

Hello,

There's a known issue with P03 related to SSH connections being closed for config backup and deployment. This could also affect the compliance remediation.

Engineering are aware and the next iMC patch release should fix this, but you can open a support case to get the hotfix for P03 in the meantime. Alternatively going back to the previous version would work.

------------------------------
    Justin Guse
    ------------------------------