Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

INSTALCION DE AP ARUBA 515 EN CONTROLADOR QUE ACEPTA 315

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  INSTALCION DE AP ARUBA 515 EN CONTROLADOR QUE ACEPTA 315

Posted 21 hours ago

Estimados buenas tardes; quería consultarle si alguien tiene el conocimiento como puedo registrar mi aruba AP 515 a mi controlador o como puedo configurarlo, normalmente reconoce por la mac pasando la vlan correspondiente de mi gestion y las vlan de wifi para los usuarios por el puerto que se gestiona el AP, pero solo me aparece como DOWN en mi controlador y pasa toda la configuracion por los puertos, cualquier ayuda por fa gracias.

Dear good afternoon; I wanted to ask if anyone has the knowledge on how I can register my Aruba AP 515 to my controller or how I can configure it, it is normally recognized by the Mac by passing the corresponding vlan of my management and the wifi vlans for the users through the port that the AP is managed. , but it only appears as DOWN on my controller and it passes all the configuration through the ports, any help please thank you.

• 2.  RE: INSTALCION DE AP ARUBA 515 EN CONTROLADOR QUE ACEPTA 315

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 20 hours ago

Your best bet is going to be to open a case with TAC for assistance.

------------------------------
    Carson Hulcher, ACEX#110
    ------------------------------