Comware

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

Link Aggregation Problem: "The port is not configured properly" on HP V1910-48G Switch

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Link Aggregation Problem: "The port is not configured properly" on HP V1910-48G Switch

Posted Jan 15, 2013 10:12 AM

Hello There,

the subject says it all: After a power failure the Link Aggregation of my HP V1910-48G Switch fails on two ports. When I remove the aggregation I can access both of the linked ports. If I enable them it's not working anymore. I updated to latest fw. Somehow I doubt there's a connection with the power failure, maybe more a formerly unsaved configuration ? In the Member port details I see:

GigabitEthernet1/0/46     Unselected     The port is not configured properly
    GigabitEthernet1/0/48     Unselected     The port is not configured properly

What do I miss ? Help kindly appreciated.

Regards

Carsten

P.S. this thread has been moved from Switches, Hubs, Modems (Legacy ITRC forum) to Web and Unmanaged. - Hp Forum Moderator

#memberport
    #Trunk
    #teaming
    #linkaggregation
    #switch

• 2.  RE: Link Aggregation Problem: "The port is not configured properly" on HP V1910-48G Switch

Posted Jan 16, 2013 04:02 AM

Just figured out that "The port is not configured properly" simply means "plug-in an ethernet cable". Actually it now seams that somehow these two ports are working when they are not in aggregation mode, but not when they are linked. Other links aggregations do work, as I figured out.