Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.

Mobility Conductor is not showing all APs in dashboard

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Mobility Conductor is not showing all APs in dashboard

Posted 23 days ago

Hello, 

I'm new to Aruba and still have a lot to learn. Recently I have been trying to tidy up some of our wireless infrastructure. One thing I noticed is that our Mobility Conductor does not show all of our APs in it's dashboard and it seems like it isn't properly syncing with our Airwave server. 

We have 1100 APs, but on the mobility conductor I can see our 3 7220 controllers that are clustered and only 370 APs. When I go to each individual controller I can see they are load balancing the 1100 APs and each have ~350 APs. The MC and 7220s are on 8.10.0.12.

I looked under System>More>General>MON Receivers and noticed that for Mobility Conductor the server IP was just "conductor". I fixed that and added the actual address, and that did bring up some more APs in the dashboard but not all of them. The MCR also isn't showing any clients connected even though Airwave shows over 2k clients. Airwave is also listed properly in the MON Receivers. 

Any ideas or tips? I can open a TAC case, but I would like to try to get it working in house first.