Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

MSM 760 Configuration for active directory integratiom

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  MSM 760 Configuration for active directory integratiom

Posted Jan 27, 2013 10:42 PM

Hello,

I'm installing a wireless network and I need to authenticate the users with the active directory server. I try to join the controller with the active directory, but I always get the "not joined" message. I hadn´t work with AD before, so I'm not sure about the values that I have to fill in the AD window configuration on the controller web page.

Device name: Is it the name of the Active Directory server? or is it a name for the controller that I have to create in the AD?
    Username and password: Any user in the AD or the administrator username and ps?

Additionally, I´m trying to use local authentication selecting in the VSC, WPA dynamic authentication with 802.1x, but when I Try to conect the wireless network I always get, "Windows cannot conect to the network",but nothing about authentication, so I dont know if the computer must be configured to support wireless network with 802.1x authentication or what is the problem.

I need some helh with this topic. So thanks for the attention and I hope somebody will be able to help me.

#LDAP

• 2.  RE: MSM 760 Configuration for active directory integratiom

Posted Feb 06, 2013 08:45 PM

Hello,

I managed to do what I need. If somebody have quetions about it I can help you.

• 3.  RE: MSM 760 Configuration for active directory integratiom

Posted Jul 14, 2013 09:41 PM

hi, can you help me on how to setup ad authentication?

im failed to joining ad. what if our ad dont have netbios name?

• 4.  RE: MSM 760 Configuration for active directory integratiom

Posted Jul 23, 2013 12:16 AM
    hi, can you also teach me how to setup AD authentication as well, please?
    I even don't know how to do it.