Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

MSM430 - Firmware

This thread has been viewed 17 times
  • 1.  MSM430 - Firmware

Posted Nov 20, 2023 09:52 AM

Hi everyone,

Someone have the firmware to MSM430? We have multiple APs with problem and i can´t download the firmware. We need with the firmware with .cim.startup extension.

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: MSM430 - Firmware

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Nov 20, 2023 04:41 PM

I quote what Herman Robers previously answered on another similar topic.

https://community.arubanetworks.com/discussion/msm-720-j9693-firmware-upgrade-no-results-for-drivers-and-software-for-this-product

"The MSM-series are end of life/end of support for quite some time. Even that long that when software downloads migrated to the new Aruba Support Portal some years ago, these were not ported over. I'm not aware of an official place to download MSM software, unfortunately. Be aware that all MSM firmware probably has known security vulnerabilities by now, and you should reconsider running it."

I tried and also can't find the firmware for you, maybe its time for a hardware refresh.

------------------------------
    Marcel Koedijk | MVP Expert 2023 | ACEP | ACMP | ACCP | ACDP | Ekahau ECSE | Not an HPE Employee | Opinions are my own
    ------------------------------