Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

MSM710 - ASP Error on login Page

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  MSM710 - ASP Error on login Page

Posted May 14, 2012 11:30 AM

Hello,

When I activate HTML-FORM authentication with local authentication I receive the following error message :

ASP Error

IncludeAsp("login_error_message.asp);

Any Idea ?

Thank you 

Arnaud

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Communications, Wireless (Legacy ITRC forum) to MSM Series. - Hp Forum Moderator

#MSM710
    #error
    #ASP

• 2.  RE: MSM710 - ASP Error on login Page

Posted May 22, 2012 08:01 AM
    Important
    If you are upgrading from a release prior to 5.4, the old public access interface is still active, and this list will show only the old files. To load and activate the new public access interface, do one of the following:
    Reset the public access interface to factory default settings using Public access > Web content > Current site files > Reset to Factory Default Content.
    OR
    Reset the MSM710 to factory default settings using Maintenance > Config file management > Reset configuration.

• 3.  RE: MSM710 - ASP Error on login Page

Posted Jun 25, 2012 11:10 AM

Thank you that works.

• 4.  RE: MSM710 - ASP Error on login Page

Posted Mar 25, 2014 11:22 PM

hi  , im experiencing this too on MSM760.   Already reset both webcontent and config but i still getting the same error.   please advise. thanks.