Developer

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

possible to do "copy primary secondary" with API on 6200 CX Switches ?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  possible to do "copy primary secondary" with API on 6200 CX Switches ?

Posted 2 days ago

Hi all,

i have to upgrade about 60 Aruba OS CX Switches with current Firmware. I would like to use the API to receive status of update etc. I have managed to create a powershell Script that uses the great PowerArubaCX Module from Alexis La Goutte, to login, copy the running config to startup config. I`m able to download the Firmware Image from an internal Webserver, and can restart the Switch with new Firmware. 

For standardization we would like to always have most current Firmware on primary flash, an have the last  "approved " Firmware on secondary Flash. 

Until now i´m only able to transfer the Firmware to both Flashes current Version to Primary an older version to secondary, but it would be much better and faster to simply copy the firmware prior to upgrading from primary to secondary flash.

This is possible by CLI with issuing a "copy primary secondary" and entering "Y" Ist there a way that i can do this by API calls ? I can't find the right URI to use. /CLI seems only to be able to run "show....." commands. 

Any Idea´s will be helpfull 

Vossi