SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Forum to discuss HPE Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN and SD-Branch solutions. This includes SD-WAN Orchestration WAN edge network functions - routing, security, zone-based firewall, segmentation and WAN optimization, micro-branch solutions, best practics, and third-party integrations. All things SD-WAN!
Expand all | Collapse all

SD-Branch - ISP traffic Failover

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  SD-Branch - ISP traffic Failover

Posted 3 days ago

We have setup with Dual Gateways at Remote site GW1 and GW2. Both are in cluster and VRRP is enabled. Also, Each Gateways are connected to different ISPs ISP1 and ISP2. Here, If ISP1 fail means, entire site went down. Our intention is when ISP1 down means it will failover to GW2 ISP.

While the issue comes , we manually go to Gateway and make GW2 as Master. Is this expected behavior? Also what will be the best practice for Auto failover traffic. Please suggest.

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Madhankumar M

• 2.  RE: SD-Branch - ISP traffic Failover

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 2 days ago

I am assuming you are talking about branch gateways 9004, etc. if thats the case then you can refer to this Aruba Branch Gateway Redundancy technote 

If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: SD-Branch - ISP traffic Failover

Posted 2 days ago

Thanks. Very helpful in this design document.