I would like to know if it was possible to authenticate with SMS on Clearpass.
For example :
1. A user arrive on a web page when connecting to the open wifi.
2. A form ask the user his phone number.
3. When he submit his phone number, a code is sent on his phone.
4. A new form ask him the code.
5. And then he is authenticated and has internet access.
Have you ideas about this method ?
Just note that some (IOS) devices suffer the issue that when you open your SMS application, you can't get back to the captive portal.
Thank you, it works now. But I have a question. In the video, at the end the user is not redirected to the portal. Do you know how can I change the redirection of the receipt page ?
It depends a bit on what equipment is used, controller, Instant AP, AOS10, switch (and type/brand).
If it is about redirecting to your own website, regardless of what triggered the initial redirect, then some access methods allow override of the URL, or you can do it in the NAS Vendor Settings in your Self Registration Workflow:
Check this post, more specific the 'Auto Submit'.
© Copyright 2024 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.