Developer

View Only
last person joined: 18 minutes ago 

Troubleshooting Network Performance Issues with ArubaOS 2530 Switch

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Troubleshooting Network Performance Issues with ArubaOS 2530 Switch

Posted 2 hours ago

Hi all,

I am facing network performance issues with our ArubaOS 2530 Switch setup. During peak usage hours;  we have noticed intermittent slowdowns and increased latency. Our hardware includes an ArubaOS 2530 Switch running the latest stable firmware version 16.09.0006. The network topology consists of a core switch connected to several access switches;  with VLANs configured for different departments. The current setup is standard, without advanced features enabled.

We have observed periodic spikes in latency;  affecting both wired and wireless connections;  occasional packet loss during high traffic periods,; and inconsistent bandwidth availability;  especially during peak times. We've taken several troubleshooting steps;  including verifying that the firmware is up-to-date; checking network cabling and connections for physical issues, reviewing switch configurations for potential misconfigurations/bottlenecks;  and monitoring network traffic patterns for unusual spikes. I have checked https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/AirWave/82130/Content/DeviceConfig/MAS_powerappsConfig/HP_SwitchConfig.htm documentation guide but still need help . 

I need  guidance on additional diagnostic tools ; techniques to further investigate these issues. Are there specific logs or metrics I should review?

Any advice that could help optimize performance?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,