Security

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).

Upgrade clearpass 6.9.13 to 6.11.8 with the lasted patches and fixes when using DUR

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Upgrade clearpass 6.9.13 to 6.11.8 with the lasted patches and fixes when using DUR

Posted 5 hours ago

Hello 

Just to let everyone know that when you do this upgrade, it could happen that the dur policies miss something.

In our case we were looking at this error

The fix is easy, it seems that something was there on the allowed vlans, and our client saw something in there, a space! or something

When there is nothing configured you will see  this:  -

But in the allowed vlans names on trunk there was nothing, we had to go inside deled that space or whatever there was it and save it so it 

We had to delete that thing, as you can see, it seems its a space.

So the access vlan start working

Now we have a LOT of this but its just affecting like 2 of them for some reason 

In all of them we can see the error

But in just 2 of them its really affecting for the vlans 

I don't know if its a bug or whatever it is.  But just letting you guys know that if you have DUR that is assigning vlans, this could be your problem

At the beginning i though in just creating it again and that's it, because on my lab it was working fine but well, it seems it was just the space.

Carlos