Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

validation of credentials 2930f

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  validation of credentials 2930f

Posted 7 hours ago

Is it possible to have 2 credentials to access the switch by SSH and another one by web administration?

If so, how would it be done?

I have this doubt and I need to validate if it is possible.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: validation of credentials 2930f

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 7 hours ago

If you have an external authentication server, RADIUS or TACACS+, you could probably do that there. Or use local on web and RADIUS for ssh or so. Don't think this is simple to do with just local users.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------