Comware

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

What could be causing my 5500-48G-PoE+-4SFP to prompt for confirmation when defaulting interfaces

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  What could be causing my 5500-48G-PoE+-4SFP to prompt for confirmation when defaulting interfaces

Posted Dec 08, 2017 02:54 PM

Hello,

I have two 5500-48G-PoE+-4SFP (Version 5.20.99, Release 5501P23) switches. One is in the lab while another is in production. 

I recently went to default some interfaces on the production device and noticed that it was asking me to provide confirmation for every interface that I wanted to default, while the lab device just defaulted its interfaces without asking for any confirmation at all. 

What could be causing the production device to ask for confirmation like this? I'd like to get rid of this behavior so that I can more easily configure interfaces in bulk. 

Production device:

Inked231B9D49_LI.jpg

Lab Device:

Untitled.png

#comware
    #Switching
    #Networking

• 2.  RE: What could be causing my 5500-48G-PoE+-4SFP to prompt for confirmation when defaulting interfaces

MVP GURU
    Posted Dec 09, 2017 04:03 PM

That's interesting...exactly the same software version on both production and lab switches? exactly the same configuration changes made (with respect to initial default) for ranges involved by the default command (both on lab/production)?