Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Wireless AP Equivalent

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Wireless AP Equivalent

Posted Feb 22, 2024 09:25 AM

Hey Everyone.

is there a way that i can get aruba equivalents of the below devices:

Rukus R350, H350, T350

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

• 2.  RE: Wireless AP Equivalent

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Feb 22, 2024 09:35 AM

The Rukus R350 is a Wi-Fi generation 6 access point (IEEE 802.11ax) and has 2x2:2 MU-MIMO.

Equivalents can be the Aruba AP-505 802.11ax 2x2:2 SU-MIMO.

or go for the newer Wifi 6E with 6GHz capabilities.

Aruba AP-615 WiFi-6E Tri-band 2x2:2 two radios

Aruba AP-635 WiFi-6E Tri-band 2x2:2 three radios

If you look for a outdoor AP check the AP-565

Ask your local Aruba partner for help with your design.

------------------------------
    Marcel Koedijk | MVP Expert 2023 | ACEP | ACMP | ACCP | ACDP | Ekahau ECSE | Not an HPE Employee | Opinions are my own

• 3.  RE: Wireless AP Equivalent

Posted Feb 22, 2024 09:37 AM

These look like entry level WiFi-6 APs, where the AP503(indoor)/AP503H(hospitality/wallmount)/AP565(outdoor) looks most similar.

But instead of asking equivalents, it may be better to work with your Aruba partner to design an optimal solution and select the right for your situation.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.