ACMA - Study Group

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Becoming Mobility Certified - ACMA - May 2014

Hello everyone, just wanted to send out a thank you to all the contributers to these forums.  I took my ACMA Wednesday and passed!  I am now ACMA certified, and already looking forward to the longer process of becoming ACMP certified.  Thank you all again for all the suggestions.  It meant alot to have the support of a great community during this learning process!

Highlighted

Hi Josh,

Congrats mate for passing the ACMA Exam. I need to get some more information about the exam. can u please provide me way to contact you ?

Im avaliable skype: id: harshaabba

Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi there and congrats!

I still unaware of any Aruba books or specific ACMA material available on the market, what did you use?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

I was also unable to find any books specifically about the subject.  I studied a wide range of things including the Aruba OS manual, the specifications of Aruba controllers, AP Model, Antennas, and also I purchased a book on Wireless AC from Amazon (this one was way more in depth than needed). 

Something that made it easier for me was that I work with Aruba products in my day to day job so I was able to navigate the interface of the controller and use it in a controlled way to semi test out things I thought would be on the test.  I realize many won't have that luxury. There is also an "Aruba ACMA Study guide" directly from Aruba somewhere on this site that gives you a breakdown of the catagories to study.  That was IMMENSLY helpful.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: