Aruba Apps

last person joined: 4 days ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

Posted May 25, 2016 04:23 PM
      |   view attached

As getting a support contract is a 2+ day process, I thought i'd try here.  I aquired this 3200US controller.  I have an ap-215 attached but that's ancillary.  I reset the controller via serial interface and everything seems to be functional; however, I can't get the GUI to fully load.  The splash page authenticates me but then it attempts to load the UI and gives me a blank screen with a line across it.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Any thoughts or ideas?

• 2.  RE: 3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 25, 2016 04:32 PM

Try to clear your browser cache or open the page in incognito mode in your browser.

• 3.  RE: 3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

Posted May 25, 2016 04:49 PM

Same result unfortunately.  I've attempted to reload the controller, incognito, cleared cache.  All the same.  It gives me "Authentication Complete" then loads that screen.

• 4.  RE: 3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 25, 2016 04:52 PM

What ArubaOS version?

What browser version?

• 5.  RE: 3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

Posted May 25, 2016 04:57 PM

@cjoseph wrote:

What ArubaOS version?

What browser version?

Version 6.2.1.4

Browser - Chrome (50.0.2661).  Same behavior with a fresh FF install (46.0.1)

• 6.  RE: 3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 25, 2016 05:03 PM

6.2.1.4 was from September 2013.  Alot could have changed in that time, browser-wise.  That could be your problem.

• 7.  RE: 3200-US controller won't load the UI. It seems to authenticate but the page pulls up blank.

Posted May 25, 2016 05:11 PM

@cjoseph wrote:

6.2.1.4 was from September 2013.  Alot could have changed in that time, browser-wise.  That could be your problem.

Leave it to IE to provide more info.  Go figure.  "Can't create XMLHttpRequest object: Object doesn't support property or method 'createXMLHttpRequest'"

Looks like you're right on track.  I'll see what I can do about getting an older browser as I'm in a holding pattern with sales.  This is my first experience with Aruba Networks and while Sales follow-up is questionable, you've all been great.  I'll report back when I find a solution.

Thanks