Cloud Managed Networks

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.

This thread has been viewed 25 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.

Posted Mar 06, 2018 09:44 AM

Hi,

we have recently implemented Aruba IAP-305 with Aruba central at my company. The partner implemented a guest portal which is working fine but when I want to view information regardig the usage by our guest, most of the times I get a message saying that The cloud guest networks are not available. It does not matter which group I have selected, the message stays the same. Sometimes it is possible to select a network and view data.

What am I doing wrong here?

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.

Posted Mar 06, 2018 12:32 PM

Could you paste a screen shot please of the error?

• 3.  RE: Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.

Posted Mar 07, 2018 04:40 AM

Here you go. It does not matter which option i choose at the filter prompt; Default, All Groups or the custom group.

2018-03-07 10_35_39-Aruba Central.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

• 4.  RE: Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.

Posted Mar 07, 2018 02:25 PM

We have notified this to engineering, and would advise a TAC case to look into it.

• 5.  RE: Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.

Posted Mar 07, 2018 04:37 PM
    Thanks but how do I open a TAC case?

• 6.  RE: Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 07, 2018 05:32 PM
      |   view attached

TAC support is bundled with central subscription.

Check attached pic on how to open one.

• 7.  RE: Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.

Posted Mar 09, 2018 07:34 AM

The issue was related to differences in configuration of the group and the VC in that group. After removing the local overrides everything worked fine again.

• 8.  RE: Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.

Posted Apr 10, 2018 11:00 PM

How did you remove the local overrides?

• 9.  RE: Aruba Central - Guest Access - The cloud guest networks are not available.

Posted Jun 04, 2020 09:06 AM
      |   view attached

Just in case anybody else is about to smash his AP against the wall because he can't find this option.

Go to your affected

Group -> Device -> Show Advanced -> Configuration Audit

There should be a yellow marker on the bottom right with a link

Manage local overrides

Type REMOVE in the field and confirm.