Cloud Managed Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central Guest Text Box

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central Guest Text Box

Posted Mar 26, 2019 02:08 PM

Dear community, 

I have a question about guest capabilities in Aruba Central. I need to obtain the name, company and email address from guest users that have access to the captive portal of Aruba Central cloud guest services. Is it possible to get this information from a text box in the captive portal? How can I do it? 

I tried to find these features in splash page configuration from Aruba Central GUI but I didn't a success. 

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central Guest Text Box

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 07, 2019 08:33 AM

Unfortunately not, in a self-registration you can't capture anything other than username/password (which can be either mobile phone or email).

The Cloud Guest Splash page profiles don't support custom content either for you to place this field yourself.

If you have an Aruba partner login, please check for or raise an idea on the Aruba Innovation Zone (AIZ): http://innovate.arubanetworks.com/

Otherwise, reach out to your Aruba partner/account team and discuss the point wiht them.