Cloud Managed Networks

last person joined: 10 hours ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central doubts: cloud redundancy and traffic across the connection

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central doubts: cloud redundancy and traffic across the connection

Posted Apr 08, 2019 06:32 AM

Hi friends,

I've been looking for these two topics about Aruba Central in documentation but I haven't found anything about them.

1. How Aruba Central cloud redundancy works.

- cloud redundancy platform for customers in Europe.

- which security standars complies.

2. Which traffic travels through the connection between devices and Aruba Central.

- does any user traffic travel across this connection?

- what Aruba Central services do work when the connection fails? And what ones do not work?

I'm looking forward to receive any news or links about them. Thanks in advanced.

Regards.

Bye.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central doubts: cloud redundancy and traffic across the connection
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 09, 2019 04:21 AM

Some of your questions are answered on the Aruba GDRP page: https://www.arubanetworks.com/gdpr

For your other question, I'm not sure if that information is posted in public.  In case you don't get those answered here, please reach out to your local Aruba partner.