Cloud Managed Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Central VisualRF change metrics to meter

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Central VisualRF change metrics to meter

Posted Oct 26, 2018 05:23 AM
    Hi all I'm trying to configure VisualRF in Aruba Central. However, when I try to change the metric to meters, I get a brief error and the page simply reloads with the setting back to Feet. Is this a bug, or should I change the setting somewhere else? Kind regards Wouter

• 2.  RE: Central VisualRF change metrics to meter

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 29, 2018 03:54 AM

Haven't seen that, and I don't see the issue in my instance of Central; I can switch between Meter and feet and back without an issue.

Have you tried again? And if the issue is still there, can you try another browser to see if that changes things? Or use a browser without ad-blockers/script blockers?

If that doesn't fix your issue, please contact support.

• 3.  RE: Central VisualRF change metrics to meter

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 01, 2018 01:21 PM

I also had this issue reported from another customer, specifically on the EU-1 instance.

There is a case open, but feel free to report it through TAC to indicate that this might not be an isolated issue.

• 4.  RE: Central VisualRF change metrics to meter

Posted Nov 05, 2018 03:34 AM

Thank you for the replies.

I've tried different browsers without success and so far the problem is not resolved. this is a customer in the US-1 cloud, so probably not completely related with the one in EU-cloud.

I'll open a TAC case for this.

Kind regards

Wouter

• 5.  RE: Central VisualRF change metrics to meter

Posted Dec 03, 2018 07:34 AM

Just a quick follow-up. I have a support case open, there where also other customers experiencing this issue.

Still waiting for the solution.