Community Feedback

last person joined: 6 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Remember username?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Remember username?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 26, 2014 08:03 PM

Would it be possible to add an option to the single sign on page that at least remembers your username (email)? If you can't do that, could you enabled autofill for just the username field?

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Remember username?

Posted Jan 26, 2014 09:55 PM

Hi Tim....the SSO page allows me to autofill and save my login within Internet Explorer; but Chrome does not seem to (running on Windows 8.1).  Not sure if it is a site setting or a browser setting.

• 3.  RE: Remember username?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 26, 2014 11:42 PM
    Its written in most webpages now a days to either allow or not allow you to save login information and passwords.

The issue you are most likely seeing is that most browsers don't always honor it.

I believe all Aruba products have it set to not allow you to save login information because it makes it insecure practice. There are a lot of third party products out there that do allow you to override or auto fill the information for you. In the latest iOS 7 apple allows you to override that setting in safari.

• 4.  RE: Remember username?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 27, 2014 07:25 AM

Thanks! I'm thinking something that is part of the Aruba SSO system like eBay and Amazon where you can check a box that says, "Remember my username for 7 days", etc.

• 5.  RE: Remember username?

Posted Jan 27, 2014 08:36 AM

Firefox doesn't save the username as well.

I have actually never tried with IE. Will give that a go

IE Fail! ;)