Community Feedback

last person joined: 2 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

When is Airheads Europe 2015?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  When is Airheads Europe 2015?

Posted Dec 24, 2014 08:26 AM

Hello All,

Just wondering if the date for Airheads Europe 2015 has been set. I'm trying to arrange attendance through my company's training budget.

Thank you,

• 2.  RE: When is Airheads Europe 2015?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 24, 2014 08:37 AM

Based on previous years, it will be roughly end of May or beginning of June.  It has not been formally anounced though.

• 3.  RE: When is Airheads Europe 2015?

Posted Feb 04, 2015 01:41 PM

i heard a rumor that is was pushed back to like october. i would check this with your SE team.

• 4.  RE: When is Airheads Europe 2015?

MVP
    Posted Mar 02, 2015 11:23 AM

Not just a rumor..

Save the Date: 5 - 9 October 2015

Join us at this year’s Aruba Networks EMEA Atmosphere Conference, which brings together 1,000 leading mobility and Wi-Fi technology experts from all fields - end user technology engineers and technical engineers; partner principles, sales leaders and business manager and media.

Benefit from a week of discussion, collaboration and knowledge transfer under one common theme: How Tomorrow Moves.

This year’s week-long event will take place in Antalya, Turkey from 5 – 9 October and promises to deliver all the very latest in enterprise mobility.

Why should you attend this year's Atmosphere?

• Keynote from Aruba Network's Executives including CEO, Dominic Orr and CTO and Founder Keerti Melkote 
    • Business solution sessions about Enterprise WLAN, ClearPass Adaptive Trust, Mobile Engagement and more
    • Technical sessions and workshops covering all solution areas
    • Certification training sessions to advance your technical skills
    • Networking opportunities to meet Aruba’s executives and your channel peers and end users from all over EMEA

Registration opens - April 2015.

In the meantime, view some of the highlights and feedback from last year’s EMEA Atmosphere 2014.