Blogs

Save the Date for the Americas Airheads Conference 2013

By Aruba_klee posted Nov 14, 2012 12:34 PM

Hello All Commnity Members,

Get ready for the 2013 Americas Airheads Conference! Block your calendars for March 12-15, 2013 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.

Based on your feedback we’ve created 3 full days of hands-on training and advanced technical labs covering the latest in Wi-Fi and mobile technology. 

So get ready for the can't miss mobility event of the year, for engineers by engineers! Registration and agenda details coming soon.

Airheads Americas.jpg

14 comments

Comments

Dec 20, 2012 07:30 PM

im waiting for the registration link as well :)

Dec 20, 2012 02:31 PM

Waiting for the registration link so I can get it approved!

Dec 05, 2012 09:42 AM

What about making available the ability to purchase an extra "ticket" for spouse/significant other to attend the appreciation event?

Nov 28, 2012 06:22 PM

I hope i can go... i even gave my sit for a training of another brand we sell to a cooworker....As i told the manager that i didnt want to miss Airheads annual conference because i already went to the other training....

So hopefully ill go :)

I already put my thoughs :)

Nov 28, 2012 01:09 PM

We've created a dedicated group for the 2013 Americas Airheads Conference:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/groups/grouppage/board-id/amr-airheads-conf-2013

Please join this group for information and discussions related to the event.

Hi NightShade1, 

Hope you will be able to join us at the conference! We'd love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to post your requests in the newly created event group

Nov 21, 2012 06:08 PM

Hello Genieki

Can i do more request? or its not possible? :)

Im still waiting for my aproval... hope the others agree.. one of hte managers already said he is agreee:)

Nov 21, 2012 02:33 PM

That's great news Chad@LTI! I am happy to hear that you'll be joining us in Vegas. Stay tuned for more information!

Anton

Nov 21, 2012 11:34 AM

Just got approval to register when it is available, so lets go guys! Can't wait!

Nov 19, 2012 10:11 AM

Thanks for the input NightShare1, we'll pass that feedback along.

Best,

Jeanie

Nov 17, 2012 07:30 PM

Is the hands on training schedule already done? or do you gusy accept request ??

For example i would like a multimedia lab.... for voice packet prioritazion and how to configure CAC

Well i got many other request but well first i would like to ask if you accepting request Mr. Klee

Nov 14, 2012 10:37 PM

Well one already replied my email and told me he will speak with the other manager, as he would like that i go, hope they are all agree :)

Nov 14, 2012 07:17 PM

Airheads will have a heavy emphasis on training through hands-on labs and a mobility boot camp in addition to the normal Airheads sessions of the past. We are striving to make sure everyone comes out of Airheads with new knowledge and ideas that they can bring back to their jobs.

Kevin

Nov 14, 2012 06:15 PM

Niceeeee

Already send the email to my manager hahaha hope he aprove...