Community Tribal Knowledge Base

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Is it possible to have more than one email address tied to an Airheads Social user account? 

Jun 17, 2013 06:35 PM

Question

Is it possible to have more than one email address tied to an Airheads Social user account? Main reason being I've signed up with my work address, and if I ever leave the company I'd still like to retain my ability to post. Also would mean that whilst I'm at home I could also recieve notifications to a seperate address.

Answer

Because Aruba now utilizes a Single Sign On solution for site logons,  it is not possible to tie a second email to your Airheads Social account.  However, you do have the ability to change it.  

From the SSO FAQ:

Aruba Partner Center and Support portal users must re-register with business email addresses in order to change the entitled email address. Airheads Social users can change email address from Airheads Social by clicking on the “Update User Information” button on the “My Settings” page. (The link is only available after you login.) Please note that if your SSO email address entitles you to Support Portal or Partner Center access, you will lose the entitlement if your account email address is changed.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.