Wireless Security - Myths and Realities
Attached is the presentation on Wireless Security from 2011 Dallas Airheads conference by Jon Green, aka. jgreen. A similar version was also presented at 2010 Rio, 2010 Scottsdale and 2011 Doha conferences.
His presentation covers the following topics:
- Encryption, Authentication, Access Control - all mandatory on WLANs
- RF Engineering and myth of SSID cloaking
- MAC address filtering and WEP - say never!
- Cisco LEAP, EAP-FAST, WEP cloaking - say no!
- Security principles, 802.1x, AES, Wireless IPS
- Authorization, Guest Access