How to create custom "blocked!" web page for WebCC content filtering by utilizing clearpas?
- Controller integrated with clearpass
- Controller broadcasting guest SSID
Using existing guest SSID, we can create custom "blocked!" web page for WebCC content filtering by utilizing clearpass.
Note: This functionality is now provided as a default page within ClearPass.
- ClearPass Guest
- Configuration -> Pages -> Web Pages
- Create a new web page
- Fill out fields and paste the below html content into the HTML: box
- Dashboard -> Traffic Analysis -> Web Content -> Block/Unblock
- New Rule -> Set Category etc... -> Ok.
- Configuration -> Stateful Firewall
- Locate Block Redirect URL and enter the URL for the page created ([https:// https://]<cppm-server>/guest/<page_name>.php)
- Apply -> Save Configuration
Below are the expected results from the above tutorial. Note that the page inherits skins, great for a consistency/branding:
Using the Galleria skin:
Using the standard ClearPass skin