ZTP ports on SDWAN Gateways
3 weeks ago
Supported Zero touch provisioning ports for SD-WAN Gateways
- The last copper port on the gateway is reserved for ZTP if it is running the firmware image shipped from the factory(Non SD-WAN image Example : 6.5.x.x
- ZTP not supported on USB LTE, PPoE on Non-SDWAN image.
- The automatic firmware upgrade from Activate is supported for Aruba gateways running the factory firmware with image 220.127.116.11 and above.
- If the gateway is running ArubaOS 8.0.x.x or above then a manual firmware upgrade is required.
- GE0/0/1 would act as "service port", and provide a UI-based workflow to provision the gateway.