Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

After Update to 8.5.0.5 some clients have no Internet

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  After Update to 8.5.0.5 some clients have no Internet

Posted Jan 27, 2020 05:21 AM

Hey There

After Update / Upgrade to 8.5.0.5 all clients can connect to the WIFI. But some clients (also my notebook) have no internet.

So we have two IAP 315. I disconnected one and checked again. Removed my WIFI but no Internet. I added a new SSID, and connected. No I have Internet. I connected the IAP again, still some clients no Internet. I disconnected the other IAP, same problem. I also removed from other Coworker in our Coworking-Space the SSID and reconnected it, no Internet. I connected to the new SSID, but also no Internet.

My Notebook is working on both IAP. One is disconnected now and I'm still in the Internet - other clients who had Internet, lost there connection and cann't get internet anymore. Some still have.

Wha'ts this? Problem exist after the Update / Upgrade. Maybe some one can help or TeamVeiwer?

We are in a Coworking-Space. So we need Internet ;-)

• 2.  RE: After Update to 8.5.0.5 some clients have no Internet

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 27, 2020 08:35 AM

You didn't mention what you upgraded from...

• 3.  RE: After Update to 8.5.0.5 some clients have no Internet

Posted Jan 27, 2020 03:52 PM

i Upgraded from: 8.4.0.4_71183 on Friday.

It was working on Friday but our Coworking-Space was almost empty. Since today morning we have this problems.

Ex.:

My Notebook wasn't working, now it's working - but I don't know why. Another client Notebook works also but first didn't work. One client has on Mac and Windows NordVPN on, if it was active it was working, if it was disabled not. Some clients had connection and lost it and after a while an always reconnected to the wifi, it was working again.

If I check over Aruba Central -> Tools -> HTTPS or HTTPS both AP pass the test.

They are different User & Passwords, but even with a "Unrestricted WPA-2 Personal" Network (SSID) it was working on my notebook but on different clients not always.

• 4.  RE: After Update to 8.5.0.5 some clients have no Internet

Posted Jan 28, 2020 03:12 AM

Update today:

I connected my Notebook and iPhone - no Internet. Some Coworker in the Space have Internet. So I put my iPhone next to the other AP and disabled and enabled WIFI till it was connected to the other AP. My iPhone had Internet after a while and everything works like it should.

So I put my Notebook next to the workin AP and did the same, after a while it was connected to the "working" AP, but still no internet for my notebook. But still Internet on my iPhone.

I added some Pictures:
    1) the APs, iPhone worked on the 89 one
    2) my iPhone Name "Master" works my Notebook "Marcels-MBP" not

3) my iPhone Name "Master" works my Notebook "Marcels-MBP" not

Any idea?
    Where do I find a supporter in Switzerland?

• 5.  RE: After Update to 8.5.0.5 some clients have no Internet
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 28, 2020 12:12 PM

Ok. Solutions was on wrong DNS-Config.