Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba IAP clients getting disconnected

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Aruba IAP clients getting disconnected

Posted Jan 22, 2019 01:08 AM

Hi Gurus , 

We have deployed 7 IAP,s in one of our new branch , We have connected a POE switch for the connectvity and have terminated the ADSL line in that switch . Only 1 vlan have been created which is been used for this task only , and DHCP is configured . Now we are facing an issue ,  whenever the connected user,s number is increasing ( suppose more than 30 ) the next users are not able to connect to the WIFI . I assume it could be a dhcp pool issue ,Could you please suggest what could be  the problem and appreciate if you could share some suggestions as per your vast experience and knowledge .

Thanks and Regards ,

Muddy.

• 2.  RE: Aruba IAP clients getting disconnected

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 22, 2019 02:22 AM

SSH into the Virtual Controller and execute "show aps".  That is a good starting point.

• 3.  RE: Aruba IAP clients getting disconnected
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 24, 2019 07:27 AM

Hi Cjoesph , 

Thanks a lot for your guide line , you are always there to help and i really appreciate that . I have found the sloution and RCA for this issue . Actually the ISP router was having DHCP limitation. On Linksys router the max DHCP users limit was set to 50 , i have changed it to 200 and things have started working fine . 

Regards ,

Muddy.