Controllerless Networks

This community is currently in a read-only state due to a maintenance window. For more info click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Aruba Instant Client Match no data to display

Hi,

Currently I upgrade Aruba Instant to the latest version 8.6.0.4, when turning on the Client Match function in case there are 2 types of AP IAP-315 and IAP-225 mixed together on the same cluster then after about 1 hour of use the UI Dashboard> Access Points> Client Match screen to "No data to display" even though it was shown before.
Please advise how to fix it.

Thank you.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Aruba Instant 8.6.0.4 IAP-315 mixed with IAP-225, Client Match no data display

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same behavior with a cluster of IAP-305 and another cluster of IAP-315. If I reboot the access points, the client match data will usually appear but after a while it will stop showing. This issue didn't start with 8.6.0.4, it started a few versions back.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Re: Aruba Instant 8.6.0.4 IAP-315 mixed with IAP-225, Client Match no data display

Yes, i saw this issue since fw version 8.4.0.x.

I suspect that cleint match function also stop working, so dashboard was no data to display.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

May i know if any one encounter the same issue and have a solution to fix it. Thanks.

Highlighted
New Contributor

同じことになりました。

IAP-303を2台設置前にAruba Instant 8.6.0.4にアップデートを行ったため、症状が出てしまいました。

この症状が3例あります。

症状に気づいてからはバージョンアップしていません。

まだ解決できていません。

解決策あるでしょうか?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

No solution from Aruba yet. This issue is not related to hardware of any model, it is firmware issue. Seems firmware team  have not been carefully tested in the lab before launching.  As it has this issue from version 8.4.0.0. 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

No solution from Aruba yet. This issue is not related to hardware of any model, it is firmware issue. Seems firmware team  have not been carefully tested in the lab before launching.  As it has this issue from version 8.4.0.0. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Arubaから改善と対策を頂きたいですね。

こちらでも対策があれば書き込みしたいと思います。

ありがとうございます

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

Today I see a new firmware version 8.6.0.5 appears, I am updating it instead of version 8.6.0.4 to see if Client Match will display data stable or not.

Regards,

Highlighted

I also have this problem. In my network already version 8.7 ..
I am looking to update directly to this version.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: