Controllerless Networks

New Contributor

Custom Splash Page with Instant APs and AirWave - No ClearPass or Controller

Is it possible to upload our own custom splash page to Instant AP's that are managed by AirWave?  We are currently using the "Internal - Acknowledged" Splash Page Type.  (Guest users only have to click "I Agree" to Terms and Conditions to access the Internet).  I can edit the text and colors of the built-in page in Instant Config > Networks > WLAN > Security.  However, I would like to upload our own custom splash page instead.  

Guru Elite

Re: Custom Splash Page with Instant AP%27s and AirWave %28No ClearPass or Controller%29

You can host a splash page on an external web server.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

Re: Custom Splash Page with Instant APs and AirWave - No ClearPass or Controller

Can we do this without adding ClearPass, Controller, or External Webpage?

Guru Elite

Re: Custom Splash Page with Instant APs and AirWave - No ClearPass or Controller

No, you would at minimum need an external web page to serve a completely custom captive portal.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: