Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

How to add switches in aruba central?

This thread has been viewed 18 times
  • 1.  How to add switches in aruba central?

Posted Mar 14, 2019 07:55 AM

Hi,

We have purchased 3 aruba switches 2530 and we want those to add to aruba central. Under Global Settings -> Device Inventory i have added the devices (I haven't assign the subscription yet)! I have also added the subscription key.

I have preconfigured the switches locally because I thought that might be easy compare with doing the same in central with TG templates and variables. Im still trying to figure it out how to connect the switches to central now! I have connected the switches on the internet but there is still no connection with the central!

What steps should I take now in order for the switches to connect to the same I have added on the central?

• 2.  RE: How to add switches in aruba central?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 14, 2019 09:03 AM

• 3.  RE: How to add switches in aruba central?
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 14, 2019 10:36 AM

Thank you cjoseph for your reply. Your link showed exactly what was I looking for. Have a nice day.

• 4.  RE: How to add switches in aruba central?

Posted Sep 16, 2019 11:29 AM

Can we have the link re-enabled?  I am experiencing the same issues and would like to add my new switches to Aruba Central. 

• 5.  RE: How to add switches in aruba central?

Posted Oct 01, 2019 01:25 PM

• 6.  RE: How to add switches in aruba central?

Posted Jul 04, 2020 11:25 AM

I add the aruba controller manually. into the central after putting the SN and MAC address. but i can see this controller on the subscription pannel. however on device inventory list it shows that it is subscribed..and in  global setting devices gateways it shows down can any one help me to get rid of this problem. i have purchased the controller and the AIP. differently and IAP is added successfully without any manual interruption