Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

How to create more than vlan for management AP on Aruba 7210 Mobility Controllers ?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  How to create more than vlan for management AP on Aruba 7210 Mobility Controllers ?

Posted Dec 16, 2019 10:43 PM

Dear all, 

Is now, I have working in building with 3 block A, B and C. I want create 3 vlan for manager access point in 3 block.

Block A: 192.168.10.0/24

Block B: 192.168.11.0/24

Block C: 192.168.12.0/24

But when I check on Controller I see only one Vlan can be use for managerment AP

controller IP Details.png

Everybody can help me how to create more than vlan for managerment AP in building.

Thanks and regard, 

• 2.  RE: How to create more than vlan for management AP on Aruba 7210 Mobility Controllers ?
    Best Answer

MVP
    Posted Dec 17, 2019 01:41 AM

You can choose 1 VLAN for the Wireless controller and you can still use all of your 3 blocks for the AP's. All you need to do is either provision the AP with the fixed IP address of the controller under AP Installation , Master Discovery, or you make sure aruba-master is well known everywhere in the network (DNS) with name pointing at the the IP Address of the Wireless Controller. 

(and make sure those 3 blocks of networks are capable on seeing each other)