Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

IAP-103-RW - DHCP Local,L2 feature issue

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  IAP-103-RW - DHCP Local,L2 feature issue

Posted Jan 22, 2015 08:12 AM

Hi team, I'm configuring IAP-103-RW using last version 6.4.2.0-4.1.1 and DHCP Local,L2 scope configured via web interface is not showing listed as DHCP Server details (web interface - More - DHCP Server) and also I can't associate that to specific SSID due it's not listed there as well. Looking configurations via CLI, DHCP Local,L2 scope is there and we can set this new scope to the SSID and it's working fine. I tried configure a different DHCP scope - Local only (not Local,L2) and Local only scope shows correctly on DHCP Server proprieties(web interface - More - DHCP Server) and could be associeted to any SSID.

It looks like problems with Local,L2 DHCP feature on web interface only due CLI works fine.

Also I've checkek release notes for last version e didn't find any reported issue for DHCP Local,L2 feature via web interface.

I would avoid leave it as now because web interface is not showing correct running configuration so from operation view it's an issue.

Does anyone have the same problem? 

Tks

• 2.  RE: IAP-103-RW - DHCP Local,L2 feature issue

Posted Jan 22, 2015 08:37 AM

Hi,

We are able to see that option through GUI. on IAP with the same image.

Fro your ref :

DHCP-Local L2.JPG

Please feel free for any further query on this.

• 3.  RE: IAP-103-RW - DHCP Local,L2 feature issue

Posted Jan 22, 2015 08:49 AM

Yes, I can see too but try to configure new scope Local,L2 and see if it shows on the list as configured and verify if you can associate that to SSID as well.

Tks