Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

In Airwave, SSID profile IAP which is currently being referenced in the Network Assignments section

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  In Airwave, SSID profile IAP which is currently being referenced in the Network Assignments section

Posted Mar 07, 2017 08:17 AM

Hello

I need some help with our airwave IAP management.

I am trying to remove a Network profile on a IAP cluster that is managed via Airwave.

The error im getting is :

Cannot delete SSID which is currently being referenced in the Network Assignments section

Does anyone know, what im missing?

• 2.  RE: In Airwave, SSID profile IAP which is currently being referenced in the Network Assignments section

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 07, 2017 08:53 AM

Hi Smiroo,

I understand that you are trying to delete the SSID profile from Groups>Instant Config page but it is throwing below error message

Cannot delete SSID which is currently being referenced in the Network Assignments section

Based on the error message it looks like you have mapped the SSID profile in network assignment section. We need to uncheck before proceeding for deleting the profile.

Navigate to Groups>Instant config> Networks section, down the page you will see below hyper link option, click on this it will take you to Network Assingment Section.

Assign wired profiles to interfaces

Capture.PNG

from drop down list uncheck the profile which you are trying to delete and try deleting again.

Regards,

Pavan

If my post address your queries, give kudos :)