Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Instant and 'rft test profile' command

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Instant and 'rft test profile' command

Posted Sep 22, 2020 01:35 PM

Is the 'rft test profile' command not supported on Instant clusters?  I have a IAP-205 cluster and the command doesn't not work on the cli however; it is referenced in the 8.5.0 cli guide as a valid command on all platforms.  The only exceptions listed are the IAP-224/225 and IAP-274/275

• 2.  RE: Instant and 'rft test profile' command

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 22, 2020 08:31 PM

I checked the current 8.5.0x user CLI guide and i could not find any reference for "rft test profile"

I could find it in 6.5.4.x CLI guide

• 3.  RE: Instant and 'rft test profile' command

Posted Sep 22, 2020 08:35 PM
    Yes sorry. I had controller code on my mind while typing the message. IAP is running 6.5.4 code so dont understand why the command doesnt work.

Centra Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.