Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget

Re: IAP - 275 Questions

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Re: IAP - 275 Questions

Posted Jun 12, 2020 01:15 PM

thx for your reply.   Understood.    The stock power cord is 100-160$ for 'refurbished' or new items.   Also the power cord kit (where you can make your own) mentioned in the posting is anywhere from 50-75$ as well.   Seemed steep, but I guess it's just because of the orignial cost of the IAP-275 they can justify it.  I was just hoping there was a known/cheaper solution....don't even know what to call / search for that type of connector.   Looks like can aviation connector.

Open to any other comments on the Ethernet over Powerline part of my question.   I'd don't have experience with trying that, and note that it's obvious to most of you that I'm not referring to PoE, rather trying to get a WAN signal out there via by electrical run.   I didn't want to invest in the ACPower for this old IAP-275 and then find out I have no way of getting a WAN link out there.

Once again, appreciate all your advice.

Kev