Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

The AP cannot receive data from this client because the integrity check of the received message (MIC

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  The AP cannot receive data from this client because the integrity check of the received message (MIC

Posted Apr 20, 2019 10:48 AM

HI Everyone.

The AP cannot receive data from this client because the integrity check of the received
    message (MIC) has failed. Recommend checking the encryption setting on the client
    and on the AP.

Can enyone explain what this mesage means?

Conected devices do not receive IP adress and do not have acces to internet, please help.

Thanks in advance.

Capture.PNG

• 2.  RE: The AP cannot receive data from this client because the integrity check of the received message (MIC

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 20, 2019 03:28 PM

Bad preshared key on the client, is my first guess.

• 3.  RE: The AP cannot receive data from this client because the integrity check of the received message (MIC

Posted Apr 28, 2020 04:53 AM
      |   view attached

I had countered this problem too. Try to Enable Multicast transmission optimization. It solved my case.

Click edit on your wifi name, choose advanced options and you will see it in Broadcast/Multicast part

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 15.51.53.png