Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Used Ap-303 to test. reset, login with defaults it logouts and cannot log back in.

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Used Ap-303 to test. reset, login with defaults it logouts and cannot log back in.

Posted Nov 19, 2019 02:53 PM

As said I bought a Used AP -303 to test in a lab before commiting and I did a reset it comes up with login I login with Default User and Password. If I leave it at default or even change it. after about 5 minutes it will logout and I can not use default user and PW or the new Password if I changed from default? What is going on?. Is this unit finding it's config from the environment it was in before over the internet?

• 2.  RE: Used Ap-303 to test. reset, login with defaults it logouts and cannot log back in.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 20, 2019 03:40 AM

Probably your AP is under Aruba Central cloud management. The easiest way to resolve is to get back to the original owner and ask to remove the AP from their management platform.