Controllerless Networks

Occasional Contributor I

iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

Hi Airhead,

I have an iAP 105, usually when "Internal Acknowlege" is chosen, there would be 3 boxes. The "welcome box", "policy box" and the "email/name" of guest user. But in my case, I only see  welcome box and policy box. I hope you could help me enabling the 3rd box. I need to implement the iAP with that kind of captive portal.

Regards,

j-gabs

Guru Elite

Re: iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

The built-in Captive Portal is limited.  You would need to redirect to an external Captive Portal server to get more functionality.  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/tkb?location=category%3ASupport-Documentation-Downloads&q=instant+external+captive+portal

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Aruba Employee

Hi,

You have to choose "Splash Page type " as "Internal Authenticated" to get all the required options.

for you ref :

Splash_page1.png

Please feel free if the issue is not resolved.

Occasional Contributor I

Hi cjoseph,

Thanks for your response. Does that mean that iAP 105 by default does not have the email/name box?

Regards,

j-gabs50

Valued Contributor II

Hi,

You have to choose "Splash Page type " as "Internal Authenticated" to get all the required options.

for you ref :

Splash_page1.png

Please feel free if the issue is not resolved.

Cheers,
Venu Puduchery,
[Is my post helped you ? Give Kudos :) ]
Guru Elite

@j-gabs50 wrote:

Hi cjoseph,

Thanks for your response. Does that mean that iAP 105 by default does not have the email/name box?

Regards,

j-gabs50

If you change the Captive Portal to Internal- Acknowledged, it will have the email address.  How do you need it to function?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: