Developer

last person joined: 11 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

ArubaOS-CX: new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  ArubaOS-CX: new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

MVP GURU
    Posted Nov 24, 2018 11:24 AM

It looks like all scripts available at Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) Scripts Repository were last modified one year ago ("Latest commit 0aeb501 on Nov 27, 2017")...are there new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

• 2.  RE: ArubaOS-CX: new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

MVP GURU
    Posted Nov 25, 2018 04:05 AM

There is a PR from July https://github.com/aruba/nae-scripts/pulls/2 but no yet merge...

• 3.  RE: ArubaOS-CX: new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 26, 2018 11:58 AM

Hi Parnassus,

Yes, there are several new NAE scripts on the horizon.  We've added and updated over 30 scripts in the Aruba Solutions Exchange for 10.1 in August and we expect to have more with the upcoming 10.2 release.

These can be found either on an AOS-CX NAE device or on the web here:

https://ase.arubanetworks.com/solutions?page=1&page_size=20&tags=183&order=-modified

Thanks for bringing to our attention the public GitHub not being updated.  I'll look into it.

• 4.  RE: ArubaOS-CX: new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 10, 2018 06:08 PM

Just a quick update:  We've identified the cause for the Github not being updated and posted to correctly, and we plan on rolling out the latest batch of scripts to it in the near future.  I'll post again to let you know when it is live.

• 5.  RE: ArubaOS-CX: new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

MVP GURU
    Posted Dec 10, 2018 06:14 PM
    Thanks you Alvin for keeping us updated about that.

• 6.  RE: ArubaOS-CX: new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 06, 2019 10:54 AM

Just a quick update that the NAE github has been revamped and updated to match the categorization of ASE.  We are continuing to update it with more scripts as they roll out in the future as well.  Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

• 7.  RE: ArubaOS-CX: new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 15, 2019 11:26 AM

Will the synchronization between 'nae-scripts' on github and ASE be done manually, or is there any automated syncing?

I stumbled across this thread because the first google result for "nae scripts aruba" brings me to nae-scripts on github (ASE is further down the list).

• 8.  RE: ArubaOS-CX: new NAE Scripts on the horizon?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 11, 2019 01:14 PM

Hi Shaun,

For the time being, the synchronization will be done manually.  Going forward, we will look to automate the process.