Monitoring, Management & Location Tracking

View Only
last person joined: one year ago 

Articles relating to existing and legacy HPE Aruba Networking products and solutions including AirWave, Meridian Apps, ALE, Central / HPE Aruba Networking Central, and UXI / HPE Aruba Networking User Experience Insight

The system cache data store has exceeded its allocated size and cannot be increased any more 

Jun 10, 2014 11:28 PM

Q. I see this message: "The system cache data store has exceeded its allocated size and cannot be increased anymore" on my AWMS home page. What does that mean and how do I get rid of it?

A. The AWMS uses several different files to cache data so that it can be accessed quickly by AWMS's many internal processes. In AMP, the files' sizes can't be increased on the fly, so we have to pick a size for these files before our processes are started. When you see this message, it means that for this cache file, the AWMS knows that it needs to create a file larger than it can with its default configuration.

We can resolve the issue by edit a database setting that tells the AWMS it should display the error message and restarting the AWMS processes with the newer, bigger file size, using the following commands:

# dbc "update seas_config set mmap_cache_too_big_warning_enabled =0"
# ra

Send the output of the below command to us.

#cat /var/airwave/cache/fastmmap.sizes

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.