Network Management

last person joined: 4 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

AIRWAVE - cluster with access points of different patterns in the same group

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  AIRWAVE - cluster with access points of different patterns in the same group

Posted Nov 07, 2017 06:05 AM
    Hello friends!

I need help.

I have a client with Instant solution with APs 205US, today this cluster has 127 Access Points.
    Customer has purchased new Access Points but all are IAP-205RW.
    This client does not want to rework in creating configurations in 02 clusters, then a group was created in AIRWAVE where in this group 02 folders were created, the first one is the cluster with the IAP-205US and the second with the IAP-205RW.
    But when this new cluster of IAP-205RW tries to pull the template to VC of this cluster is like MISMATCHED and the other APs like GOOD, when we go in the audit we see that this is giving an error in the regulatory domain because the primary cluster is formed of Aps US and the secondary RW APs.
    Is there a way where my client has different clusters but management is unique, eg Create an SSID in the Primary Cluster and it is exported to the secondary Cluster?

• 2.  RE: AIRWAVE - cluster with access points of different patterns in the same group