Network Management

last person joined: 4 days ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

AirWave Keeps Asking for Login

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  AirWave Keeps Asking for Login

MVP
    Posted Dec 11, 2014 03:06 PM

I'm workign with a customer who is deploying AirWave VM on their network. AirWave has been licensed and has all IP information required. Just upgraded from 8.0.0 to 8.0.5. 

When I try to make any changes, it takes me to the login prompt again. I have logged in multiple times, but it keeps happening. 

I restarted the server with "shutdown -r now" and I also did an "amp_disable, amp_enable" but it is not working. Has anyone come across this before? 

This has happened to me before, and seemed to go away on its own, but I need to configure the server and can't.

• 2.  RE: AirWave Keeps Asking for Login
    Best Answer

MVP
    Posted Dec 11, 2014 03:21 PM

RESOLVED:

Had to clear browsing history, cookies, and saved passwords in IE. Closed the browser and logged back into AirWave. 

Thanks.

• 3.  RE: AirWave Keeps Asking for Login

Posted Jan 26, 2018 03:58 AM

hi Guys,

The Aruba Airwave server (running on a VM) is giving us endless problems. The server stays up but then no one can log on to it (looks like a Radius issue on the Airwave platform). We now have to restart the Airwave every day, sometimes more than once a day. I can confirm that the our clint Radius server is working 100% as we’re using the same Radius server for our switched environment as well.

please advise what could be the problem?

• 4.  RE: AirWave Keeps Asking for Login

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 26, 2018 09:17 AM

What version of AirWave do you have running?  Is the VM sized according to the sizing guide?  Any errors in the web server log, service watcher log?  When you look at system -> status, are there any down processes?  Need more info in order to make any useful suggestions.  Beyond that, do you have a support case open?  This type of behavior seems like it'd get faster resolution with a support case.